Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Comic Con International Artist Alley Space and YAFI #3

Just got back from the printers and I'm pleased to present You Asked For It: Volume 3!  It's a 48 page, black and white, square bound book collecting a selection of commission requests from the year 2007.  The book measures 7 by 10 inches and can be purchased for $15 at the show.  I also have my sketchbook deal going for this any any of my other books at the table.  You buy the first one at full price and every book after that is $5 off!  It's really a great deal if you're new to my work or don't have any of my sketchbooks and would like to start your own collection.

For those attending Comic Con International my Artist Alley space is at BB05.

If you are interested in commissioning a piece for yourself for pick up at the show or to get on the list early, contact me at: artboymoy@gmail.com

My commission rates and services are as follows:

Single character pencil base price is $40 on 9 by 12, $60 on 11 by 14, and $80 on 11 by 17.

Inks add 50% of the base price to final price.

Inks and copic gray tone markers add 100% of the base price to final price.

Multiple character pieces multiply the base price by # of characters requested.  Deals can be made for specific requests and ideas.  Never hurts to ask for a quote.  Please drop on by and say hi!

No comments: