ANNOUNCING THE JEFFREY MOY ART SHOP

Go to http://www.artboymoyshop.blogspot.com to purchase sketchbooks and other pieces of art. Click on the link on the right.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waiting for an oil change...


The girl's not waiting for an oil change. I was. The girl is just what happened while I was waiting for an oil change. Original character here. Don't know what her story is. Is her outfit regular clothes or maybe some kinda sci-fi nurse thing...
I didn't have my regular lead on me (F or H) so I was using a pencil that had HB in it and didn't have a good eraser. HB is a little soft for my taste so I went with it and dropped a little tone in there. So I left the shop with clean oil in my car and a graphite palm... I call it a good day.

2 comments:

Chrissie A said...

Wonderful sketch! I'm inspired by it to take advantage of the moment and DRAW...I never seem to think of that when I'm just sitting around waiting... :)

artboymoy said...

I think if you know you're going someplace where you might be sitting around for a time it's a good idea to bring a sketchbook along. Some guys I know have a smaller 4 by 6 inch sketchbook they carry around everywhere. The time flies then.