Sunday, February 20, 2011

SKETCHGAMES 3.0 is on it's way to print.


Full Color Cover
Hi Amber
Gal Eating Fries? In Space???  Wha?

One of the 7 full color pages in the book
Some work work from long ago...
Here are some sample images from the new sketchbook.  It's 48 pages with 7 of those in color and a full color cover measuring 7 by 10.  It's got gals.  Lots of gals.  Video Game Gals, Space Gals, Asia Gals, Fantasy Gals, Mech Gals, Jungle Gals and some other stuff I used to do for work to round it out.  I plan on having it for  C2E2 in Chicago next month, so look for me there and pick yourself up a copy. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Any chance you'll be doing a MN convention again so I can pick it up?

Lorithian said...

Awesome. One more reason to go to Planet Comicon this year.

artboymoy said...

Hey Truitt, I was thinking about Springcon. Guess I should give Nick a holla. :)