Friday, February 22, 2008

More figures....



Yes, figure drawing studio continues and this time we created some nicer lighting to get some decent shadows and such. I'm thinking some under lit ones next time, but we'll see. Just three different media this time around. Ebony pencil, Verithin black and white on gray tone sketchbook paper, and some vine charcoal. Never really used the vine charcoal and I'll have to take a picture of it since that's on a larger piece of paper than my scanner and there's no way I'm putting a dusty piece like that on my scanner and decide to post if I feel it's worth it.

2 comments:

Jim Christopher said...

nice work! i saw that bottom one come together in class.

DamonO said...

Hey, Jeff! Are you still accepting commission requests? I e-mailed you at the address given at your website, and I haven't gotten a response. Hope all is well.